Tour Description :
The Masai Mara is Kenya’s most celebrated game park, it offers the possibility of seeing “the big five” and many other species of game. This is where the great wildebeest migration is a spectacle to behold for any would be visitor to Kenya mainly in July to October of each year.
Accommodations : Tented camp Safari
Departures : Exclusive Departures
Group Size : 6 pax per vehicle
Best Time to take this tour : This is an all year round safari
Transportation : Custom Made 4×4 tour Vans
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Pick up from your hotel at 0730 hrs – A safari briefing session with our Tour Officer then drive along the floor of the Rift Valley to the vast Masai Mara game reserve to arrive our camp in good time for lunch .Afternoon game drives followed by dinner and overnight stay at a Tented Camp
Day 2&3 Masai Mara Big 5-Wildebeest trailing Safari
Full days spent Exploring the park in search of the big 5 with a possibility of seeing the annual wildebeest migration that takes place from July to October. Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450.Dinner and overnight stay at a Tented Camp
The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures
Day 4. Masai Mara -Nairobi
Morning game drives then proceed to Nairobi to arrive by 1400 hrs where the safari ends.
African Pride Holidays offer Low Season Package for Masai Mara Tour & High Season Package Specially for Migration ( July to September) Price.
Safari price Includes:
- -Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- -Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- -Accommodation in double/twin share room
- -All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- -Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- -All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- -Bottled water whilst on safari
- -Start and end in Nairobi.
- -Personalized service
safari price excludes:
- -International flights
- – Cultural visits to Masai villages – costs US$ 25
- -Items of a personal nature
- -Any other extras not detailed in
- -Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari